David Lawrence has vast experience in representing owners, landlords and developers seeking to develop, acquire and/or market residential and commercial properties. He also has extensive experience representing home buyers as well as commercial investors interested in buying properties for investment purposes and tenants looking to relocate for personal and business relocation and expansion. Dave has deep relationships with senior level investors in the institutional and entrepreneurial real estate community. These relationships have developed through marketing success and strong track record of previous sales, rentals and closed transactions in excess of $100,000,000 over the course of his career.
Dave is highly skilled in extensive market research and sophisticated financial modeling. He maintains a close watch over the market to anticipate economic trends affecting the real estate industry and the Newport community. He is knowledgeable about zoning, transportation costs, utility rates, labor supply and other issues in the region. He is educated and experienced in the analysis of property values, future income potential, and other market conditions to structure acceptable purchase or lease terms. All of this enables Dave to put together a credible offering memorandum.
By presenting an accurate picture of a property’s potential value, Dave is able to create a competitive market and extract the highest offers from prospective purchaser or lessees. Conversely, when representing a buyer or tenant, he uses these same skills to represent them as strongly in their offer negotiations. Dave can also assist in arranging financing, working with a network of banks and other sources of funding.
CENTURY 21 Access America was established in excess of 21 years ago by David Lawrence. With a dedicated commitment to maintaining the highest level of professionalism in combination with the commitment to maintain and constantly enhance his knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate Industry, David Lawrence, Owner and Regional Vice President of CENTURY 21 Access America, continues to be on the cutting edge of the market with top of the line technology and new ideas. It is his belief that sharing his knowledge with his colleagues and fellow Realtors creates a healthy alliance among all. With over 26 years of commitment to the CENTURY 21 system, David has exceeded his real estate goals by merging with 2 other CENTURY 21 Offices. This now makes CENTURY 21 Access America the #1 CENTURY 21 company in Rhode Island.
As an owner of over 25 Units, Multi Family & Commercial Properties, Dave has a full understanding of the responsibilities it entails and has a full time staff to support all necessary issues that frequently arise.
Dave is out meeting new people every day to market properties and always on call to service his client needs. Dave is the preeminent Residential and Commercial Broker in Newport County and he is prepared to represent you and meet all of your needs today.
Dave offers a full service real estate firm. In addition to brokerage, he and his staff are actively involved in managing residential and commercial properties for clients as well as condominiums for associations. Dave has approximately 45 successful years of experience in management as he started working in the family business when he was a teenager and his first assignment was managing 24 apartments.
Dave Lawrence offers strategic consulting in the real estate forum which includes business plans, acquisitions and sales strategy development.
Some of Dave’s Interests:
Family, investing, golfing, gardening, yard design, landscape, loves animals, skiing, networking, entertaining, architecture, meeting new people, fine dining, anything Newport, volunteering, running
Dave’s Groups and Associations:
National Association of Realtors; Rhode Island Association of Realtors; Newport County Landlords Association; Middletown Planning Board; CENTURY 21 Broker’s Council; Newport County Chamber of Commerce; Preservation Society of Newport; Land and Residential Development Organization; CENTURY 21 Commercial Real Estate Division.
Some of Dave’s References:
1. “I have known Dave for many years and he has done several projects for me over those years. I find him to be thorough and complete. He cares deeply about the success of his clients and their projects. He is always willing to tackle any potential project with great zeal and follow it to the end.” Len Panaggio, Corporate Beverage Director, Newport Harbor Corporation, April, 2011
2. “Observing Dave’s professionalism toward myself and others is nothing but impressive. Great Results, Expert.” John Liptak, April, 2011
3. “Dave was a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend him anyone!! Personable, High Integrity.” Tracy Stone April, 2011
4. “Dave has one of the best understandings of real estate value that I have ever seen. He understands finance and is able to structure even the most difficult of real estate transactions. I highly recommend him.” Deborah Merritt, Mortgage Advisor, Province Mortgage Associates, April, 2011
5. “In working with Dave I have always found he is concerned with the clients results before his own. This course of action always sustains his client base and reputations. We hope Dave continues his successes in the future.” Bob Crocker, April, 2011
6. “One of the most experienced Realtors in Newport. Dave has established a great team at Century 21 and he and his team know the island market like few others!” Bill Mallinson, Senior Loan Officer, Atlantic Home Loans, April, 2011
7. “When I think of Dave Lawrence the first three words that come to mind are: 01. Creative (He seeks out as many ways possible to get done whatever it is he is in charge of). 02. Courageous (Once he’s done his homework he’s not afraid to move on ideas, even though others with less information and/or vision might try to discourage him). 03. Committed (He puts his head down, goes to work and ignores the type distractions that take most others off course). He is a genuine force in his marketplace, and has proven he has the mentality and skill-set to survive and thrive in even the toughest of times. BRAVO Dave!” Ralph Williams, Owner, Bottom Line University, April, 2011
8. “Top qualities: Expert, High Integrity, Creative” Barbara Bomes, April, 2011
9. “Dave is efficient, professional, and a dependable person.” Steve Djiounas, Vice President, Paramount Machine, April, 2011
10. “Dave and his staff were great to work with as a client, and as well as when we purchased our own home. They know the area and real estate – they understand customer needs and exceed them.” Kelly Heitmann, Managing Partner, Heitmann, Inc., April, 2011
11. “I have known Dave Lawrence for nearly seven years, and have been one of his Sales team members at Century 21 Access America, Newport RI for 6 years. Dave’s continuous hard work and skill in the Real Estate industry are among the reasons the company has been successful over the last decade. With major real estate setbacks nationwide in the past 3 years, Dave has done much to keep his company on track during these difficult times.” Richard Ferro, Principal, RLF Management Services, April, 2011
12. “Dave is not your average Realtor. He is an active producing Broker who is truly dedicated to both his agents and clients. I have had the pleasure of getting to know Dave, not only as a highly successful businessman, but as a person. He truly dedicates himself to ensuring that everyone is successful and removing all road blocks to achieve individual goals. I am greatly fortunate to have met Dave and become a trusted financial resource for his clients.” Sean Fleming, Mortgage Advisor, PHH Mortgage, April, 2011
13. “Great results in a tough market.” Philip Fitting, April, 2011
14. “Dave was available 24/7 and help in not only a professional way, he also was supportive in a personal way. I’d recommend Dave to anyone. Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, Creative.” Christopher Garcia, April, 2011
15. “Very dependable, promptly replies to e-mail. He follows a situation until it’s resolved in a timely fashion. What more can you ask for!” Richard Townsend, Boston Volvo Village, April, 2011
16. “David Lawrence has earned an excellent reputation for leading a well known and respected Real Estate company. He is known to be a good employer. He has accredited himself with protecting and delivering his clients interest.” Ray Meyerson, Pearls Boutique Hotels, April, 2011
17. “I’ve known Dave for over 30 years. He is one of the most experienced real estate brokers in Newport County. A true insider, Dave knows how to negotiate to get the deal done. He is highly dedicated, and nobody in the business works harder than he does.” George DeVine, Mortgage Banker, Atlantic Homes, April, 2011
18. “Dave and I closed a complicated short sale transaction together last year. He was professional and highly organized throughout the entire process. His communication and follow through were excellent. Dave was a pleasure to do business with and I look forward to many more transactions with him!” Shannon Buss, Broker/Associate/Realtor, Keller Williams Realty of Newport, April, 2011
19. “I have known Dave Lawrence for many years, having worked for and with him at C21 Access America and with C21 Corporate. He was always professional, knowledgeable and a willing problem solver. In addition, Dave is a team player with a positive can do attitude. It is with great confidence that I recommend Dave Lawrence.” Toni Pasquariello, MSM, MBA, PhD, April, 2011
20. “Dave and I have worked on numerous projects at Century 21. He occasionally commissions me to do paintings of the homes he has sold to give to his clients as gifts. He is extremely meticulous and passionate about the work he does and always goes the extra mile when it comes to providing his clients with what they are ultimately looking for. A pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Dave and his team to anyone who is looking for to buy or sell a home in today’s competitive market.” Paula Wisnoski; Artist/Photographer/Graphic Designer/Marketing, April, 2011
21. “I have known Dave for over 10 years. He is always professional, and ethical. He has a “get it done” business model. I would not hesitate to recommend him as a realtor both for residential and commercial.” John W. Nelson III, former VP Commercial Lender & Lt. Col. US Army, April, 2011
22. “Dave is a reputable businessman and outstanding person to do business with. It’s no wonder why his company is one of the top real estate performing companies in our area.” Joe Rocco, RocJo Productions, April, 2011
23. Dave is great to work with. He is easy to talk to and has a great rapport with his clients. He works tirelessly to obtain effective results for his clients.” Joseph R. Marion III, May, 2011
24. “When issues come up during the financing process Dave jumps in to help.” Bill Huggins, May, 2011
25. “Dave Lawrence is a personable professional Realtor. He gathers all the information critical to the buying decision and shares his keen insight readily. I highly recommend him for your real estate transactions in the Newport Rhode Island area. Stop by his Century 21 office conveniently located on Thames Street.” Larri Tonelli Parker, May, 2011
26. “Dave is a very energetic, detail and results orientated professional. A pleasure to work with.” Richard Scott Thompson, July, 2011